Darin is a preeminent real estate professional in Austin’s luxury real estate market. He’s a Top Producer at Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty, a member of Austin’s Elite 25, and he specializes in West Lake Hills & Central Austin market where he consistently ranks in the top 1% of agents in the area.
Darin Walker couples his lifelong love of Austin with his vast knowledge of the Austin luxury market and his 20 years of experience in investment banking to deliver superb results for his real estate clients. Simply put, Darin is the ultimate Austin insider.
Specializing in Central & West Austin, Darin excels at scouting off-market properties that are not available to the general public and at maintaining a robust inventory of exclusive listings. In 2018, off-market transactions represented over $30 million of Darin’s more than $50 million in sales. Darin’s knack for sourcing some of Austin’s most exclusive off-market properties for his clients contributed to him being recognized as Austin’s #5 luxury Realtor in the Austin Business Journal’s 2019 Residential Real Estate Awards.
Other attributes that make Darin the ultimate Austin insider include:
- West Lake Hills resident since 1973 with a lifetime of strong connections throughout Austin
- Deep familiarity with West & Central Austin, including West Lake Hills, Rollingwood, and Tarrytown
- Service on the West Lake Hills City Council since 2014.
- Membership in the Austin Elite 25
- #1 West Austin & Westlake agent at Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty in 2019
- #2 Companywide Producer at Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty in 2019
- Neighborhood sales records in 2018 in Barton Creek, Tarrytown and West Lake Hills.
- Market Leader Westlake Lot Sales
Darin Walker’s potent combination of Austin market familiarity, expert knowledge of land use, record-setting sales, and sourcing of some of West Austin’s finest residential properties is unmatched. Aside from Darin’s hard-driving work ethic, his charismatic and fun-loving personality is contagious to all those he works with. In his leisure time, he enjoys the best Austin has to offer–UT sports, F1 Racing, concerts, fly fishing, hunting and the great outdoors with clients, family, and his friends.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive and Corporate Relocation
- Central and West Austin Luxury Residences
- New Construction, Development, and Financing
- Central and Downtown Austin, West Lake Hills, West Austin, and Lake Travis
- CINNAMON SHORE – Port Aransas, Texas
- Cinnamon Shore Town Center – Partner, Finance Consultant, & Buyer Agent
- A Traditional Seaside Village – Award Winner of the Southern Living Idea House for 2009
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Economics, 1991
- National Association of Securities Dealers, Series 7, 63, & 24
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Elite 25 Austin
- Kuper Sotheby’s President’s Club
- Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR)
- Texas Board of Realtors (TAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- University of Texas Exes Alumni Association
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Alumni, University of Texas
- Coast Conservation Foundation, Board Member
- Colorado River Foundation, River Society Member
Westlake Hills Community Involvement
- Resident since 1974
- West Lake Hills City Council, Place 4 – Elected May 2014
- West Lake Hills Build Design Committee, Chairman
- Westlake High School Alumni, Class of ’86
- West Lake High School Cheer – All-Star Supporter
- Eanes Elementary Parent Teacher Organization, Member & Volunteer
- Devoted Dads of Eanes Elementary, Founder
- Eanes Education Foundation, Gala Committee Member